Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hmmmm... pasta

My five-month stay in Malaysia together with an Itallian prince of rubber tickled my palate for his 'genuine' delicioso pasta recipes. (clap! clap! clap!). The super dinner ( that's what he calls it) was really unforgettable and mouth watery. (dinner is my favorite part of the day, thinking that he always prepares something special for my sister. Being my sister's sister, the benefit is always and must always be passed on to the younger ones. ( that's a rule, no exception)).

I'll ask him in detail tomorrow the recipes so I can share it to you. I assure you, his recipes are healthy and very easy to cook. Am sure, you'll live long, and will never be given the opportunity to take panadol, paracetamol or any medicine. His grandparents are living examples. They are already centenarians and are still very strong.

P.S. I pitied pimples when am there, coz our balanced and healthy diet never allowed 'pimps' to thrive and enjoy the subtleness of our face.

No comments: