Wednesday, January 23, 2008

at last.... am here!!!

Have you experienced being away from your home where you've grown up? Have you felt that nostalgic and unexplainable feeling and longing for your home sweet home? Well, most people have really that degree of attachment to the place that they've grown up.

Now I realize, when you had taken possesion of inanimate things(i.e. house) for a long time and have yourself separated from it for a while, the feeling of missing it and going back to it is always there. What more if it's a person!

Am back to Bicol after a five month stay in Malaysia 'Truly Asia'. (I dont know why they call it Malaysia, truly asia. Does it mean that other asian countries are false asia? hmmm) Anway, its nice to be back. My loving and almost twin brother is here. (coz we almost think and act alike). My former classmates and friends whom most are pursuing law are here. And most especially, I will be living in my 'native' home. The home that produced four college grads, two of whom have already titles of their own while the other two are still on the process of building theirs.

Anyway, no matter where life takes me, I just hope that I'll be the person God wants me to be. I may be taking a path that I had never dreamed of and the lane is still vague. But, I just hope that things will turn out right. Or if worse, I hope it will just be a shortcut to something more profound.

They say when you always think positive, positive things will also happen to you. So, think positive, act, and never look back. (You can also look back, but only when someone is calling your name at your back. hehe)

No comments: