Wednesday, January 23, 2008

calm down... you're just human

Bottomline of every event is: either has sad or happy ending, a success or a failure one, and may give either a vexing spirit or an inspiring view of oneself.

My former enthusiasm, motivation and will to succeed are forsaking me lately. Though, there are helping hands who gave assurance that they won't leave me behind, help me until i can stand on my own; but still, the lost of someone so dear and so special made me behave in a way that all my enthusiasm to live and enjoy life seems so dull and bland. Sometimes, (take note, only sometimes, not all the time) comforting words gave no comfort at all. It'll just remind you of good yet better not remembered days of the 'lost' one.

Lost may not be the right term for someone who already departed. Maybe lost is the term applicable to those who had been left behind here on earth. When a person whom you consider your world had breath his last, a part of you is also taken away. Though, there are thousands of people living, the value that that departed person has to you, can never be compared to anyone. Others may try to fill-up the emptiness but it will only and will always be half filled.

Moving along through life's journey, I just hope and pray that things will be all right. Or, if not all right, at least a little better. And though there are some problems, may it be not too much. God gave me His human counterpart, just that, He took it away from me at an age where I needed His human counterpart most. Anyway, I may be lost now, but let not this feeling eat up my sanity. Let this feeling of lost be a challenge to live fully and productively.

Humans are subject to different emotions. And let this what I feel now made me think that am just a human being, expriencing same things and emotions just like any other human does. Successful and miserable people experience same emotions, the difference is, the former take it as a challenge and learn from it, while the latter feel miserable until poverty overtake them.

So now, calm down... concentrate... relax... take a deep breath...pray... smile... Life is not at all bad my friend. Anyway, I still have my dear siblings and friends with me. Though not at all times, at least, most of the times.

1 comment:

ezekiel said...

..ei anabz..mya blog ka na pala..hehe..visit ako lagi..gusto ko 'tong isang post mo..mejo nakakarelate ako..lol..post ka pa marami ha..:p