Friday, February 8, 2008

a tribute to someone

Sometimes, I must forget all the memories, think as if I'd lived without her and wake each morning with glee as if she's not on my side for twenty-two years. But, sometimes, I would think that she's just alive, - always there to fill up the emptiness in me, hug me, kiss me, scold me (often), correct all my errors (may it be grammatical or my unthinking actions).

She's the only person I can call mine. She insisted to live coz she still wanted to guide us until we're all financially stable and have our own families. She knows that her guidance is direly needed all throughout. And we, as her children, will always be needing her coz she's the only one who can fill up our emotional needs. She still had a lot of plans, a very lot that some ended unfinished. Anyway, her prime purpose in life was fulfilled and that is- to raise us up and give us education that will make us live independently for ourselves.

I love her so much. Her life had been well spent coz she gave us all that she can afford to give while she's still with us without any grudges nor complaints, just all gratefullness and thanksgiving.

No comments: