Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PERSONALS

Am now living without the guidance of someone whom I considered the reason of my existence. Plans cluttered, spirit much in vexed, a body that is now used to too much eating and an attitude that houses negativism and skepticism. I don't know if God had decided too early for these things to happen. Am still very much unprepared. Feels like am in the wilderness, that though, the city is just a stone's throw away, I still find it hard to get there.

I love you... I love you... I love you... You often told me and reminded me that am the one whom you preferred to live with when you're old. And I persevered hard at that time coz I know when I got successful, there's one person who'll be twice as happy of my victory. Those years may seem the hardest times if I'll analyze and compare things, but why is it that I considered those as nothing but just a part of life. Everyday, during those times, I always have the reason to smile, to pray and to do things willingly. Now, even if there's just a small problem, seems that am carrying the world at my back. Things indeed had changed in great proportion.

I hope you are very much at peace now with the One who is the Giver of Life. You have now find eternal rest where you can never experience pain. We may not be with you physically now, but rest assured that we'll always be the children that you've been very proud of. We will continue the things that you've started and we'll never forget the values that you've accustomed as. As I stay here in our house, do singlehandedly the things that we onced shared to do, I appreciate you more and more.

Nothing compares to you - VERY UNSELFISH... FORGIVING... EVER PATIENT... EVER LOVING...

HOPE THOSE HUGS AND KISSES WHEN WERE TOGETHER HAVE CAUSED YOU MUCH HAPPINESS FOR THOSE ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT I CAN GIVE YOU AT THAT TIME.

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MAMA!!! YOU'LL FOREVER BE HERE IN OUR HEART AND IN OUR MIND!!!

LORD, I KNOW SHE'S WITH YOU NOW. HER LONG WAIT TO SEE YOU IS OVER. KINDLY TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER THERE SO WE CAN MEET HER SOON. THANKS.

No comments: